TERRA Popular Discussion Lists and Listserves
- "hist_empresa" is an electronic discussion list about business history for scholars, students, and business men working in Spanish Language. For subscriptions, send an e-mail with the message "subscribe hist_empresa" to the address "email@example.com"
- Management-history is an electronic discussion list that supports critical and scholarly discussion, reflection and research in the area of management and administrative history; and the development of historically informed analyses and explorations of management practices and of management philosophy and thought.
- The IRRA LEL Section Newsletter,Labor and the Law, is available via the IRRA discussion group (to subscribe send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave the subject line blank, do not include a signature, and send only the message: subscribe irra yourfirst name yourlastname).
- IERN-L, International Employee Relations Network, email@example.com
- LABOR-L is an electronic discussion group for worldwide labour issues. It is moderated by Prof Sam Lanfranco. Subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HRNET, the Human Resources Division of the American Academy of Management, email@example.com
- HRIS-L, Human Resources Information (Canada), firstname.lastname@example.org
- TRDEV-L, Training and Development list, email@example.com
- HRD-L, Human Resource Development list, firstname.lastname@example.org
- H-LABOR, is a list moderated by Seth Widgerson. Send e-mail request to email@example.com
- H-NET, Labor History Discussion list, firstname.lastname@example.org